Tuesday March 29th, 2021 ALLISON SECHRIST was taken into custody in South Williamsport by officers of the South Williamsport PD and turned over to Woodward Township Police. SECHRIST was placed in the Clinton County Correctional Facility for further processing.
- Warrant Type: Criminal
- Date Issued: Friday March 26th, 2021
- Issuing Authority: District Judge Keith Kibler
- Holding Department: Woodward Township Police Department
- Docket Number: CR0000074-2021
- Reference ID: Inc # 21-091
Township Police have an outstanding warrant for ALLISON RAE SECHRIST on the charges of Identity Theft, Access Device Fraud, Theft, Receiving Stolen Property
SECHRIST allegedly fraudulently removed money from a relative’s bank account without their knowledge by stealing the relatives account information.