SNOW EMERGENCY - 01-16-22 to 01-18-22
Under the provisions of Subsection 380-85 of the Code of the City of Lock Haven, on-street parking will be prohibited in certain areas of downtown Lock Haven beginning Sunday, January 16 at 3 o’clock p.m. and ending on Tuesday, January 18 at 3 o’clock on the following streets:
• E Main from First Street to Henderson
• E Church from Bellefonte Avenue to N Jay Street
• E Water Street from N Vesper to N Jay Street
• N Grove from E Church to E Water
• N Vesper from E Church to E Water
• Bellefonte Avenue
By order of the Chief of Police, free parking will be provided in all city-owned off-street metered parking lots in the downtown on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday to accommodate those needing to park downtown.
Following the snow emergency, the city will remove snow from areas on the downtown at which time parking will continue to be restricted but will be marked with bagged parking meters.