News Release - Wednesday, November 23, 2022
Lock Haven City Police
November 23, 2022
1. CRASH – On 11-11-22 at 12:36 PM, a crash occurred a Bellefonte Ave and Spring St. The driver of Unit 1 was exiting Spring St onto Bellefonte Ave. Unit 1 driver turned left onto Bellefonte Ave into the path of a vehicle having right-of-way. Unit 1 driver was cited with Obedience to Traffic Control Devices for turning left off Spring St which is prohibited.
2. CRASH – On 11-14-22 at 2:04 PM, a crash occurred a S Jones St and W Bald Eagle St. Unit 1 was traveling north on S Jones St. After stopping at the stop sign, unit 1 proceeded into the intersection without yielding to unit 2 which had the right-of-way on W Bald Eagle St. Unit 1 driver was cited with Duties at Stop Signs.
3. THEFT – On 11-20-22, it was reported that two bicycles were stolen from the 100 block of Bellefonte Ave.
4. HIT and RUN – On 11-17-22, victim reported his vehicle was struck in the 300 block of S Fairview St.
5. CRASH - On 11-18-22 at 6:49 PM, a crash occurred on the Constitution Bridge. Unit 1 was traveling north on the bridge, hit ice, and lost control of the vehicle striking the bridge.
6. CRASH – On 11-22-22 at 2:58 PM, a crash occurred in Fallon Alley next to Keller and Munro. Unit 1 driver was exiting Keller and Munro parking lot and failed to properly negotiate a left turn striking a light pole.
1. Amber Williams, 28, Lock Haven, has been charged with a PFA violation. On 11-18-22, Williams went to the residence of the plaintiff when she is prohibited from being at the residence.