News Release - Tuesday, 09-28-21
Lock Haven City Police
September 28, 2021
1. Crash – On 09-24-21 at 6:11 PM, a juvenile on a bicycle was struck by a vehicle on E Bald Eagle St when the juvenile entered the roadway midblock in front of the vehicle. The juvenile sustained minor injuries.
2. Criminal Mischief – Between 09-24-21 and 09-25-21, a bicycle was damaged in the 300 block of Logan St.
3. Theft – Between 09-24-21 and 09-25-21, an outdoor chair was stolen from the 10 block of W Water St.
1. On 08-25-21 at 11:59 AM, Scott Conrad, 34, Mill Hall, was involved in a motor vehicle crash in the 300 block of Bellefonte Ave. Conrad was found to be under the influence of a controlled substance. Conrad is being charged with Driving Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance and Careless Driving.
2. On 08-27-21 at 10:43 PM, officers were called to the UPMC Lock Haven Hospital for a report of a vehicle that had driven onto the helipad at the hospital. Officers made contact with the driver of the vehicle, Donald McCoy, 64, Lock Haven, who was found to be under the influence of alcohol. McCoy is being charged with Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol – General Impairment, Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol - Highest Rate, and Driving on Roadways Laned for Traffic.
3. On 09-09-21, Donald Eugene Fisher Jr, 43, was found in possession of bath salts. Fisher was charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.