News Release - Thursday, September 9, 2021
Lock Haven City Police
September 9, 2021
1. Hit and Run Crash – On 08-31-21, a pedestrian was struck by a blue sedan, driven by a female, at Railroad St and W Fourth St. The victim had a minor injury. Anyone with information is asked to contact LHPD.
2. Theft – On 09-08-21, it was reported that the victim had an air compressor stolen from their vehicle in the 400 block of W Church St.
3. Theft – On 09-07-21, it was reported that a no parking sign was stolen from the 100 block of N Fairview St.
1. On 07-15-21, John Richard Baney III, 44, Mill Hall, was involved in a hit and run crash in Bald Eagle Township. Baney fled the scene and was located a short time later in the City. Baney was stopped by police and was found to be DUI. On 09-08-21, Baney was taken into custody on an arrest warrant and charged with the following: DUI – Highest Rate of alcohol, DUI – General Impairment, Accidents Involving Damage to Attended Vehicle or Property, Driving While Operating Privilege is Suspended or Revoked, Duty to Give Information and Render Aid, and Traffic Control Signals – Steady Red Indication. LHPD and Lamar PSP co-signed the charges.
2. On 07-15-21, police made contact with Christen Francis, 23, Baltimore, MD, at CVS regarding another incident. It was found that Francis had driven to CVS and was under the influence of drugs. Francis is being charged with DUI.
3. On 08-07-21, William Honetor, 26, Lock Haven, was involved in a crash near W Bald Eagle St and S Jones St. Honetor attempted to flee the area and was located on S Fairview St. Honetor is being charged with DUI – Highest Rate, DUI – General Impairment, Recklessly Endangering Another Person, and Accidents Involving Damage to Unattended Vehicle or Property.
4. On 09-02-21, Brandon Wayne Hanley, 36, no address, was charged with Strangulation, Simple Assault, and Harassment for an incident that occurred in the 300 block of E Main St. Hanley strangled the victim to the point she felt like she was going to pass out then fell to the ground.
5. On 09-07-21, Jeremiah Lyle Ammerman, 30, Mill Hall, was charged with a PFA violation. Ammerman had contact with the plaintiff in the PFA when he was prohibited from doing so.