News Release - Monday, May 3, 2021
Lock Haven City Police
May 3, 2021
1. Crash – On 04-30-21 at 1:42 PM, Olive Connelley, 81, Orviston, was traveling east on Bellefonte Ave. Connelley saw traffic was stopped and did not have enough time to react, then drove off the road striking a sign at Brite Laundry.
1. On 04-23-21, Clinton County Probation was conducting a house check in the 10 block of W Main St. Christopher Hastings, 18, Jersey Shore, and a male juvenile, age 17, were found smoking marijuana. Hastings is being charged with Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Corruption of Minors. The juvenile is being charged with Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
2. On 04-30-21, an arrest warrant was served on Thomas Miller, 51, Lock Haven. Miller is being charged with Stalking, Terroristic Threats, and Harassment for incidents that occurred from 04-22-21 to 04-29-21.
3. On 05-02-21, Matthew McMann, 27, Lock Haven, was cited for Retail Theft for taking an item from Dollar General.
4. A female juvenile, age 16, Lock Haven, is being charged with Simple Assault and Criminal Mischief for an incident that occurred on 03-25-21 on E Park St. The juvenile struck another juvenile in the face multiple times and smashed the victim’s cell phone.